Our long established client based in Epping have an immediate vacancy for a Telesales Manager.
The role will involve managing, motivating and developing the telesales team selling to their national database of dealers/distributors. Markets covered will include automotive, hire, builder’s merchants, industrial supplies and many more.
Duties will include the following:
1) Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
2) Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
3) Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
4) Carrying out sales training with Sales Executives.
5) Ensuring all Administration for sales is completed effectively.
6) Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
7) Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
8) Liaising with other departments within the company.
9) Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
Hours of work are 8.30am to 6pm
Candidates applying for this role should have previous telesales/internal sales management experience. Experience of construction/engineering sales would be advantageous.
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.