Urgent exciting opportunity with our Middleton based client for a Telemarketing Executive.
The role will involve engaging with key decision makers to book quality appointments for the external sales team. You will build a pipeline of opportunities for the field sales team and also the service division of the company.
1) Make outbound calls to existing users or prospective users.
2) Identify the person responsible for health and safety for each prospect.
3) Explain to prospects the current safety requirements for the companies products.
4) Book appointments for external sales team to visit prospects.
5) To make calls and appointments in line with KPI’s for the role.
6) Reporting weekly and monthly activities.
7) General administrative duties as required with the role.
8) Work to sales targets and deadlines.
We are interested in hearing from any candidates with telemarketing, telesales, appointment making or general outbound sales experience.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.