Technical Sales Manager
A brand-new company partnered with the world leading manufactures, developing and producing chemical products as effective additives in inks, paint, coatings and varnish. Strive to penetrate the market further on the basis of existing good relationships with customers across UK and Europe. Offers effective communication, provides professional development. Looking for someone is entrepreneurial-minded and self-driven to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great.
• Work directly with the company MD;
• Build business by identifying and selling prospects;
• Visit potential customers for new business;
• Provide customers with quotations;
• Provide customers with technical support on the product test, development and formula optimising;
• Maintaining relationships with clients;
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales;
• Identify product improvements or new products, new markets and business opportunities;
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information;
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Chemistry degree or chemical background essential.
• Have the work-hard and play-hard attitude.
• Need to be flexible and adaptable.
• Self-motivated and have initiative.
• Sales skills need to be unrivalled.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A confident and determined approach.
• Resilience – and the ability to handle rejection.
• Competitive but open-minded.
Previous experience of working in the inks and coatings business either in sales or technical.
Basic salaries plus car allowance and bonus.
Opportunity to own company shares, based on high performance.
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button