This position is one of the first touchpoints that their customers and potential prospects will have with the brand. This role requires an energetic, intelligent, and motivated individual to work marketing qualified leads through to close. You will use discovery questions to uncover pain and the impact of pain. You will create proposals and presentations that position the business case for the companies services with the end goal working with new customers on a retained contract to deliver immediate and ongoing customer value.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face.
- Position the value of the company’s solutions.
- Nurture relationships with qualified opportunities.
- Build relationships with champions and decision makers to grow new business.
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level.
- Help shape the future mission with your perspective, ideas and skills
They are looking for people who:
- 3 years of field-based closing sales experience.
- History of crushing quota targets.
- Enthusiasm for resolving a problem and a passion for helping clients succeed.
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- Learns quickly and is coachable.
- Strong work ethic and competitive drive
Some of the benefits:
Interactive employee onboarding – Pension – Private Healthcare – Death in Service Benefit – Critical Illness Cover – Counselling Service – Gym & Car Insurance Discounts – Income Protection Cover
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment via the apply button