Our client is a busy car dealership and they have an immediate vacancy for a Service Advisor.
They are ideally looking for somebody who has worked in a similar role in the past.
Duties will involve:
1) Handling incoming telephone calls and dealing with customers face to face.
2) Booking customers in for service or vehicle repairs.
3) Contacting customers to discuss work required and gaining authorisation to proceed.
4) Giving quotations and making follow up calls.
5) Booking customers in for MOT’s.
6) Dealing with courtesy vehicles.
7) Contacting customers to introduce servicing deals.
8) Handling all day to day administration.
9) Up selling and cross selling products.
10) Ensuring first class customer service is provided.
The successful candidate for the role will be inducted onto the manufacturers training programme and there will be excellent opportunities to progress into a management position.
Candidates applying for this role should have previous experience within a similar role and experience working with another dealership would be beneficial. It is important that candidate are well presented, articulate and have a good standard of education.
Hours of work are 8.00am – 6pm with one in two Saturdays (8.30am – 1pm)
For immediate interview please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.