Our client is a small, well established booking portal which uses white hat SEO, great content and natural links to top organic rankings for B&B related searches. They wish to expand their operation into the more competitive hotels market and dominate organic rankings in this sector.
Currently their small team are remote outworkers and they have decided to move the operation in-house with new offices. They are currently looking for an exceptionally talented SEO Manager who can turbo charge their organic search positioning and traffic into pole position within their highly competitive industry.
You should have a minimum of 5 years SEO management experience.
In particular, you should be past experienced in natural link building, blogger outreach and have great inter-personal skills allowing you to build relationships with businesses we wish to attain links from. You should have experience in managing a tight knit team of link builders and have the ability to develop and implement a coherent link building strategy and ensure constant team motivation.
At first you should be prepared to be fully hands on and delegate responsibilities as the team grows. We aim to hire additional SEO executives quickly to match demand for the strategy & growth.
- Head up their new team as the organic SEO specialist
- Be hands on in all aspects of the job & delegate responsibility as the team grows
- Develop a link building strategy and implement
- Have full responsibility for technical SEO reporting to the managing director
- Develop unique SEO content strategies for each accommodation sector
- Evaluate destination & hotel pages, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design
- Analyse SERPs, analytics data, competitor and industry activity and links
- Prepare useful weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise content and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Stay on top of the industry and ensure we’re always one step ahead of every algorithm update.
- Get involved in blog management and social media activity
- Be prepared to teach others in the company of best practice SEO activities
What you need for this job
- 5 years+ experience of hands-on SEO at a senior level
- Top interpersonal skills, ability to motivate
- Experience in working as the lead, without supervision
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, ahrefs, Majestic SEO & other standard SEO software
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up, link clean-up / disavowal, SEO audits, rich text, canonicalization theory
- Experience in all aspects of technical SEO
- A complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Experience of devising and overseeing successful outreach campaigns
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
·Salary: £37,000.00 to £44,000.00
·On site gym
·Secure bike storage
·On site café
·Offices overlooking the Thames
·Private healthcare (after 2 years’ service)
- SEO: 5 years (Required)