Our client is a rapidly expanding Digital Marketing agency revolutionising the client/agency relationship. Based in the heart of the East Midlands, achieving excellent results in SEO is only one part of our puzzle. They also specialise in PPC, Web Design, Social Media and Content Marketing, and Video.
With over 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, the company is looking for an experienced SEO Manager who is excited at the opportunity to merge their expertise with our fantastic agency.
Reporting to the MD, you’ll be responsible for the SEO performance of a number of clients. From completing SEO auditing to implementing SEO strategies – you’ll have excellent organisational & planning skills. You’ll be confident meeting clients, working alongside in-house departments and have a good understanding of all the different elements within digital marketing.
In addition to this, you’ll have a roll-your-sleeves-up attitude and be expected to:
- Monitor and report on client’s campaigns on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Be able to dive right in and take ownership of your work.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team.
- Develop & maintain good relationships.
- Have experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs and more.
- Passionate about SEO.
- 2+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in Keyword Research.
- Knowledge of link building strategies and execution.
- Understanding of technical/onsite SEO.
What we’re offering:
- Private Healthcare.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Day trips/lunches/activities.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company Laptop.