We have once again been retained as exclusive Consultants for a leading Cambridge based company. The company are world leaders in critical sensors, local monitoring and cloud based remote monitoring solutions/IIOT technology.
They now have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Electronics Engineer to be based at their Cambridge offices.
Working alongside Software and Mechanical Leads, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development of a series of novel, low-cost and low power sensor products for safety critical assets in the oil, gas and rail industries. The successful candidate will be involved with every stage of product development, from concept to production release.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Firmware (predominantly embedded C).
- PCB layout and design.
- Sensor design (i.e. proprietary sensor development) and sensor integration.
- Analogue and digital circuit design.
- Knowledge of communication protocols, both wired and wireless (BLE, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.).
- Hands on experience with general lab equipment (soldering stations, power supplies, oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.).
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Design for product compliance (EMC, CE marking, etc.)
- Over 5 years’ industry experience.
- Design for manufacture
- Familiar with low power sampling regimes
- Knowledge of product design cycles (plan, design, test, documentation)
- Knowledge of source code control and configuration management
- Knowledge of Oil, Gas or Rail industries.
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.