Our client is a leading global translation and interpreting company offering the best service to its clients internationally.
Due to continued success they have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Business Development Manager.
Main Job Purpose
To develop, implement and maintain a sales strategy, including tangible objectives, to achieve quarterly and annual revenue commitment within the translation field. The role incorporates elements of lead generation, new business generation and the expansion, maximisation and retention of business from accounts won, through account management.
- Achieve personal translation sales targets.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities across all sectors and territories.
- Maximise opportunities with existing clients; identify additional areas of business within client organisations and act upon these to increase revenue.
- Develop and cement relationships and extend sales opportunities within broader parent company.
- Support the development of marketing strategies for new business.
- Create relationships with procurement /influencers and policy makers to ensure that the company are prominently placed as the premium supplier of choice.
- Develop and maintain close dynamic, collaborative and productive relationships with internal suppliers (e.g. operations).
- Report weekly against targets.
- Contribute to the development of new services.
- Contribute to the analysis of potential new markets.
- Contribute to bids and tenders.
- Ensure that all prospect and account management activity and contacts are entered on a timely basis into Salesforce and constantly maintained.
- Any other duties appropriate to the position.
Candidates applying for this role should have a strong proven background selling translations services, be used to managing existing accounts and developing new business. This is a senior role and it is important also that candidates can demonstrate success in this sector and their previous roles.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.