Our client is an exciting venture capitalist funded growing start-up. They provide enhanced due diligence services by interrogating digital data (including social media, deep and dark web) and leveraging open source intelligence (OSINT). They help their clients identify people risk, help them to screen new employees with confidence, safeguard their investments and to build reputational resilience. Their clients primarily sit across the financial services, legal, private equity and highly regulated sectors and they are keen to propel their growth into other sectors including the HR & Recruitment sector.
They now have an immediate vacancy for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join the their team, ideally with a passion for technology and a level of enthusiasm that matches. They are seeking someone with boundless energy and ideas who will thrive working in a start-up environment, embrace the fast and frequent changes, and be prepared to muck in with other tasks when all hands on deck are required.
The sales team is comprised of client-facing relationship management and sales professionals who are directly responsible for contributing to the firm’s success. This role will support the Marketing Manager in implementing the marketing & events strategy, manage CRM to record and report on all sales leads, and proactively help to generate new sales opportunities including follow-ups.
- Support the creation and proofreading of blog posts, visual content and other short-form content.
- Assist with events planning and coordinate activities with third-party suppliers.
- Maintain the CRM system, ensuring the data is complete and up-to-date by liaising with colleagues, and distributing regular reports across the business.
- Compile and distribute other statistical and financial information as necessary including social media and website analytics.
- Gather, analyse, and discuss market trends and data with colleagues and clients.
- Building the sales pipeline via direct sales, partners and other distribution networks.
- Keep up to date with our products and services, confidently articulating the benefits to prospective clients and partners.
- Manage new and existing client relationships with on-time sales generation activities as well as client lifecycle management.
- Build relationships with clients and 3rd party distributors to secure new business, and generate sales and leads.
- Identify and attend conferences, networking events and relevant forums in order to help generate leads and foster relationships with prospective clients.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work within the firm’s fast-paced and highly focused environment.
- Ability to plan and manage the workload to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Customer focus and the ability to both understand and exceed client requirements.
- Good verbal/written communication skills to deliver key messages in short and punchy manner.
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiatives to help drive the company growth.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity
- Graduate or 2nd jobber with some face-to-face sales experience, preferably in either financial services, technology or HR industries.
- Use of CRM system, social media platforms to generate sales and leads.
- Experience in with marketing/sales of SaaS or tech solutions is desired but not essential.
- Self-motivated, Logical, Focused, Confident.
- Takes pride in work.
- Committed and flexible.
- Reliable and acts with integrity.
- A university degree or high standard of education is essential.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.