Sales Manager required for our Nottingham based construction supplies client. The role will involve management of one other team member and office and field based sales split 50/50.
2) Progress enquiries to ensure that all quoted projects are followed up to sales closure.
3) Development and maintenance of relationships with key customer contacts.
4) Maintain accurate computer based record keeping and diary maintenance.
5) Preparation of management reports on lead follow up activities.
6) Pro-actively seek out new potential clients.
7) Prepare and implement sales budgets and intermediate forecasts as required.
1) Excellent experience with MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
2) Experience with CRM systems.
3) Good written and verbal communication skills.
4) Attention to detail and accuracy.
5) A proven sales background to maximise new and existing business
Candidates applying for the position should ideally have a previous sales background within construction sales, building products or civil engineering.A good standard of education is also essential as is tenacity and drive.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.