Our client is one of the UK leaders in its sector and due to continued rapid growth they have an immediate vacancy for a Partnership Manager.
Working within the call centre this role will involve establishing partners in order for them to grow their customer base.
Duties will involve the following:
1) Creating a Partnership strategy for the company – working very closely with the Head of Sales Strategy & Business Growth
2) Evaluating multiple opportunities for the establishment of a Partnership channel – primarily for SMEs and micro businesses
3) Identify and evaluate potential new partnerships – across a range of sectors
4) Define appropriate commercial arrangements for partnership agreements / frameworks
5) Monitor and evaluate across key metrics performance of lead sources
6) Working very closely with CRM Manager (data) and Marketing/Campaigns Manager and other key stakeholders (e.g. Sales Managers)
7) Input to overall growth strategy in conjunction with Head of Sales Strategy
8) Provide support to Sales management team in monitoring contribution from Partnerships
9) Establishing and maintain senior external relationships with 3rd party commercial partners and other external relationships
Salary is up to 35k depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.
Candidates applying for this role should have previous partnership or channel experience within a B2B environment. It is important that candidates also have strong commercial skills and be able to collaborate with others.
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.