Our client is an exciting venture capitalist funded growing start-up. They provide enhanced due diligence services by interrogating digital data (including social media, deep and dark web) and leveraging open source intelligence (OSINT). They help their clients identify people risk, help them to screen new employees with confidence, safeguard their investments and to build reputational resilience. Their clients primarily sit across the financial services, legal, private equity and highly regulated sectors and they are keen to propel their growth into other sectors including the HR & Recruitment sector.
They now have an immediate vacancy for an Operations Manager who can support them in their day to day activities covering everything from client onboarding to project co-ordination across the breadth of business activities and operations. This would be a great opportunity for a business manager to get their hands dirty in an exciting new start-up with a view to move up quickly into a senior role. They are seeking someone with boundless energy and ideas who will thrive on working for a start-up, embrace the fast and frequent changes, and be highly organised to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
To provide day to day support to the Executive Management Team across all areas of the business.
- Project coordination and administration.
- Accounts management: Raising invoices, credit control and coordinate with accountants for payroll, management accounts.
- Human Resources duties: Appraisals, employee records and contracts management.
- Client onboarding and sales orders management.
- Producing key management metrics and management information pack.
- Vendors Management: Search, negotiate contracts, check bills/payments, cost control.
- Work allocation, Timesheet and Productivity management.
- Office administration and management.
- Compliance: Create, implement and maintain documents, procedures and policies for various compliance and legal obligations such as GDPR.
- Create and maintain document sets to assist with customer and Investors Due Diligence process.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Diary management of Executive Team.
- Training coordination.
- Any other operational business duties.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude to get things done.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and manage the workload.
- Negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work within the firm’s demanding and highly focused environment.
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as project management.
- Macro understanding of business.
- Project/Task management.
- Business management.
- Takes pride in work.
- Acts with integrity.
- A university degree or high standard of education is essential.