Our client is an international company that creates superior, exclusively branded products marketed through independent representatives. To promote healthy living, the company develops toxic-free products through collaboration with world-renowned experts in the health, wellness, and fitness industries.
The companies brands are available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China including Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan SAR, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate, contribute and recommend marketing department PM processes and systems
- Manage marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Establish effective working relationships at all levels to ensure that our products and services are implemented
- Conduct and provide consumer, Representatives and market research for marketing and product development purposes and collaborate to create, launch and track the performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Collaborate with head office to adapt and create marketing materials for the European market
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites (internal and external), brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate to establish, prioritise and report department KPIs (i.e. wallet share, website, social, email, product sales, promotional, purchasing behaviour, etc.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Travel among the U.K. and Europe as required
- Serve as a thought leader in the discipline of branding and as internal brand evangelist, ensuring the brand story is an integral part of who we are, how we think, execute and work together
- Continually work to understand the competitive landscape to ensure that the brand remains vibrant, relevant and differentiated in the marketplace and evolves with the company
- Manage Marketing Team of four.
- Adhere to company policies and processes, but be willing to make suggestions to improve the quality, efficiency, and performance of the company
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience in brand management, marketing or sales strategy
- 3-5 years’ experience working on/building iconic brands, either as a client or within an agency a strong plus
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn • Knowledge of MS Office including excel, word, outlook etc.
Skills and Competence
- Ability to effectively lead teams and optimize talent management
- Ability to manage unique and complex projects in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to use critical thinking and engagement in execution against goals
- Driven, compassionate and curious. An excellent communicator with a positive attitude and stellar listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Strong vision for excellence and superior attention to detail • Able to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.