Our retained client is a dynamic, leading edge software and hardware provider specialising in workforce management and time & attendance solutions. They are now seeking a dynamic marketing professional to help build and support their sales and marketing activities.
This is a key role, developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic. Requiring a wide range of skills, both in web media marketing and traditional marketing channels, these include and are not limited to;
- Controlling and managing the company’s online and media presence
- Producing innovative and cost-effective promotions both in print and online
- Delivering an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met
- Updating and managing the company web site (Wordpress)
- Managing the social media profile of the business (LinkedIN FB & Twitter)
- Creating new content, white papers, customer case studies and blogs
- Input into and management of the company’s marketing plan
- Creating & deploying targeted e-mail campaigns
- Production and updating of marketing materials
- Planning and managing exhibitions and events attended by the company
- Customer communication
- CRM management and maintenance
- Supervision of interns
The “right” person will need to be, dynamic, resilient and self-starting, with the experience knowing when to work on your own initiative and when to seek guidance. Reporting to the senior management team you will play a key role in developing their business.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Detailed web and social media experience including SEO
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel and web tools
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work on
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Understanding of public relations.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Passionate and entrepreneurial drive to grow the business strategically
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant marketing and communications experience within SaaS or HighTech companies
- Previous relevant experience successfully creating and delivering marketing strategy
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.