We are pleased that we have been retained as Lead Consultants for our client a Market Research Company.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Managing Partner to come on board in August and manage the day to day operations of the company.
They are looking for a Managing Partner to control and oversee all business operations, people and activities. This is a senior management role where you will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction whilst also implementing its vision, mission and long terms goals. You will work towards a goal to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long term objectives and does not waiver from its strategic guidelines.
Duties will involve the following:
1) Overall responsibility for the company’s day to day operations.
2) Management of staff in both the UK and overseas.
3) Develop and execute the company’s strategies in order to attain goals of the board and shareholders.
4) Prepare and execute comprehensive business plans.
5) Deal with day to day operational issues.
6) Research competitor products, market share, pricing etc.
7) Business Development, management of RFQ.
8) Develop, create and deliver internal and external marketing materials.
9) Assist in writing content and coordinate design resources for proposals and pitches.
10) Manage and implement technology and databases.
11) reporting to the overseas management team.
12) Ensuring KPI’s and targets are met for the business and employees.
13) Recruitment and on boarding of new employees.
As this is a crucial senior management role it is important that candidates applying for this role have a strong proven operations background with high level analytical skills. Candidates should have strong leadership skills be highly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects. There will be worldwide travel involved also, so it is imperative that the right person is flexible. Above all strong commercial acumen is key as is a high level of written and oral communication skills. Ideally the company require a dynamic forward thinking individual and a background within the Call Centre or IT sector would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be given a basic salary of 40k, shares in the company on starting day one and commission. The overall package will be around 75k per annum.
For the first 4 months the role will be home based with some travel overseas and in the UK.
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Recruitment via the apply button.