Our leading Bradford based client have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Marketing Executive.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be required to complete the day to day execution of marketing activities.
Main duties include:
- Help deliver a digital marketing strategy for the business over various social media accounts.
- Develop website SEO.
- Represent the company at various events.
- Write and publish blog articles on a range of topics.
- Monitor website analytics, report findings and develop improvements.
- Plan and run PPC campaigns.
- Help plan the companies attendance at relevant trade shows and exhibitions.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Designing and creating promotional collateral.
- Designing and delivering email campaigns.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educated to minimum A-Level standard or equivalent.
- Experience in a B2B environment would be beneficial.
- A CIM qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of developing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Good communication skills in person as well as written.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud could be beneficial.
There will be good prospects with this role and there will be a salary review after successful probation period. The role would suit a recent marketing Graduate or somebody who has worked in a similar role for the last year.
Please call Adrian Browning on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.