We are currently recruiting for our client a prestigious hotel and leisure venue, they have an immediate position for a Venue Sales Executive.
The role will involve selling the hotel rooms, conference facilities and leisure facilities and it will be strongly focused on generating new business and targeting new business.
The successful candidate will involve internet research, account profiling, telesales and field visits to meet clients and Agents. You will also get involved in appointment setting, database management, reporting and analysis.
You will of course show people around the Hotel to develop business and event sales.
Other duties will involve:
1) Maintenance of the Hotel’s CRM.
2) Analyse territory/market/competitors.
3) Present and promote products and services/functions/facilities.
4) Proactive sales to generate B2B sales.
5) Follow up on enquiries and quotations.
6) Attend events and functions.
7) Network to develop business.
8) Maximise revenue for all parts of the Hotel.
9) Up sell and cross sell.
Ideally candidates applying for this role will have a proven sales background within the hospitality / hotel sector. Candidates who have sold conferences, events and venues would also be suitable.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.