Our client is an international company that creates superior, exclusively branded products marketed through independent representatives. To promote healthy living, the company develops toxic-free products through collaboration with world-renowned experts in the health, wellness, and fitness industries.
The companies brands are available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China including Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan SAR, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States.
The Job Title is responsible for overall management of the EU office to meet the company sales and profit goals to the satisfaction of the owners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of EU Representatives and employees.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies (incl. product. promotion, incentive trip promotion, new product launching, events and etc.) to meet company sales goals.
- Developing and implementing field development and partner support strategies to help build sales in the market.
- Sales and Marketing analysis for developing better success strategies.
- IT system maintenance, upgrade and updates.
- Inventory management.
- Grow sales within the given market budget.
- Providing consulting services to leaders for building a more stable and more profitable business.
- Providing helpful product, compensation, and IT trainings to Representatives.
- Supporting local seminars and helping Representatives build their business.
- Performance evaluation and EU staff twice a year.
- Risk management.
- Successful Government and Media relations.
- Daily communications with US office and leaders.
- Maintaining EU office in good conditions.
- Dealing with overall management of the EU office.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Multi-lingual is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in the Multi-level marketing or Direct Selling Industry.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Aviva Pension Scheme (total minimum contribution of 2%).
- Monthly allowance in products, for personal use.
Please send your cv to Executive Recruitment via the apply button.