Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of hand tools and air tools that have been established since 1976. They are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. The head office is based in Taiwan but they have many subsidiaries around the globe in Mexico, China, France, Spain and Benelux.
They currently sell in the region of 7000 products under two main brands.
Due to continued success they they now have an immediate vacancy for a Field Account Manager where you will contribute to the development of the UK market and manage a portfolio of customers covered by their agreements in the agricultural sector.
Duties will involve the following:
1) Managing the existing customer portfolio (following up sales opportunities, orders and customer files), building an maintaining good relationships with their partners.
2) Developing sales to Agricultural Dealerships as part of their European referencing.
3) Writing daily reports about customer visits and sales opportunities.
4) Expanding and developing their network of partners.
5) Working to implement the sales strategy put in place by the management team.
Candidates applying for this position should ideally have a proven sales experience within tools or experience selling into the agricultural sector.
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.