Digital Marketing Manager (Nottingham based)
Our client a successful UK based loan/finance company are looking for an energetic, knowledgeable and passionate digital marketer to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something very exciting. You will be responsible for implanting and managing the SEO, PPC, affiliate, social media and email marketing in a ferociously competitive market.
You will be required to deliver end to end strategies to their business. Your main role is to implement creative online marketing strategies that will directly result in quality lead generation for the business. You will ensure your marketing is always compliant with current regulations.
You must be capable of quickly understanding and supporting initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- An expert in SEO, PPC, social, affiliate and email marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, AdWords keyword tools and Webmaster tools
- Has lead marketing campaigns previously from start to finish
- Meeting key business goals within the outlined budgets
- A solid understanding of analytical tools, so can see ROI
- Experience with CRM systems, particularly Salesforce would be beneficial
- Experience in working in a highly competitive market
- Passion for online marketing
- Attention to detail and negotiation skills will be required
- Be a self-starter and is able to think creatively, identify new avenues for business generation and identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisation, project management and time management skills
- Must possess advanced Excel knowledge
The company is a key player in the alternative lending market who are fully FCA authorised and looking to grow rapidly over the coming months and years. Having recently rebuilt the website and CRM system to accommodate the expansion and growth of the company they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, preferably with extensive digital experience, with drive and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
You must be able to communicate to the team and management on project development, timelines and results and work well with other team members to meet business goals.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the business and must be able to provide reports detailing the progress of your campaigns.
This is a permanent full-time role and career opportunity with a great basic salary and performance incentives.
If this role is of interest to you, you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position please call us on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.