In a world where digital plays an increasingly important part in every business, our client offers a truly unique solution across digital platforms for functional, usability and performance testing. The company is growing at over 50% per annum and have over 250 customers including Next, Audi, Superdry, LV, Discovery Channel, BBC, HM Courts and Tribunals along with dozens of other household names.
If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. The company’s mission is to inform and improve the digital performance of their customers and the experience of their users.
Their team aims to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for all of their customers through building trust and consulting on the software and service portfolio. The outcome is increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customer.
This role will provide an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realise their value with the company. You will have the opportunity to grow your career through a focus on skill development and in time building and leading a team of Customer Success Managers.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Be the trusted advisor for over a dozen of our most important customers
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment with the company while identifying new opportunities
- Collaborate with customers and other teams to ensure product adoption and successful renewal
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Resolve customer queries
·Expert knowledge of the customer problems their products solve
·Help build a world class customer success operation
- Onboarding and rapid customer adoption of their platform & services
- Customer account plans and monthly or quarterly business reviews
·Makes connections with multiple decision makers and users
·Help customers resolve any fears/concerns
·Renewals and Net Promoter Score
·Work with customer and marketing to help produce customer case studies
·Feedback customer usage and satisfaction to product team
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 years’ experience in B2B technology sales, key account management or customer success
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and ideally functional or UX testing
- Proven track record working in a customer facing role
- Strong leadership skills
·Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help customers achieve goals
·Strong work ethic
·Great problem-solving skills
·Strong initiative and tenacious
·Constantly looks for opportunities to learn and improve
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment via the apply button