Our client is a long established and highly successful engineering company with three specialist divisions. Due to continued success they have an immediate role for a Business Development Manager to work within their ventilation/air conditioning department and fire rated duct work division.
The role will involve working nationally to develop business within the North West and occasionally further a field selling to large clients such as Restaurants, Retailers, Engineering etc, etc.
The role will also offer excellent promotion prospects and there will be potential for considerable growth.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Develop profitable sales for the main engineering division alongside the two other divisions as required.
1) Develop new business and increase customer base
2) Develop existing accounts.
MAIN TASKS OF THE JOB
1) Development of sales and new projects selling fire resistant ductwork.
2) External Sales visits to prospects and customers throughout the North West and other parts of the UK as required.
4) Negotiating sale prices and preparing quotations.
5) Producing a monthly management report and presenting it at regular meetings.
6) Researching projects and lead generation of own appointments.
7) Working with high profile customers and high value projects.
8) Maintenance of the CRM system.
1) Special project and other duties on request
Candidates applying for this role should have a proven sales background within engineering and experience in ventilation, HVAC/air conditioning or ductwork would be advantageous.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.b