This is an exciting opportunity to join an overseas leader in smart glass technology. With offices/factories in several different countries our client is an exciting growing company producing material science, focused on the development and marketing of liquid crystal technologies which are embedded into raw materials by their global partners.
They are now looking for a UK based Business Development Manager. The position will be home based working autonomously to create new B2B new business across the country with Specifiers, Architects, Builders and Interior Designers.
You will be tasked with the following:
1) Create and implement a sales strategy.
2) Maintain and grow existing accounts.
3) Position the company in anticipation of the customers business strategy.
4) Attend and participate in professional sector related exhibitions.
5) Build strong relationships with key decision makers for large high net worth projects.
6) Follow up and execute leads.
7) Conduct research and make appointments.
8) Handle high level negotiations and quotations.
9) Tender if necessary for future projects.
Candidates applying for this role must have had experience selling B2B at high level within the sectors mentioned. They must have experience of managing a large sales portfolio of high order clients, be target driven and an excellent communicator with good presentation skills.
The position will pay an attractive salary of between 50-60k basic with 50% commission, car allow and benefits.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.