We have been engaged by our client a global developer and manufacturer of energy power and distribution transformers. They now have an exciting new position for a Business Development Manager.
The role will involve developing business in the UK and overseas with some of the worlds leading energy companies and distribution network.
You will be responsible for the following:
1) Developing and managing a business development strategy.
2) Manage relationships with Customers, Distributors, key Accounts and HQ.
3) Present and meet with key personnel.
4) Negotiate terms and contracts.
5) Organise a training plan strategy for distributors.
6) Proposal of budgets.
7) Maintain visit reports and ensure accuracy of CRM information.
8) Understand and manage global projects.
9) Work to specifications and quotations.
10) Ultimately work to maximise company exposure, distribution channels and maximise revenue for the group.
We are interested in talking to any candidates who have a minimum of 5 years experience within the power transformer sector. Candidates need to be flexible with UK and international travel. Technical sales and knowledge with transformers is key as is experience selling into energy companies and distributors.
This is a home based role and candidates can live anywhere in the UK.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or email your cv via the apply button.