Exciting management opportunity in the energy efficiency sector
- Dynamic team culture & environment
- London based with opportunity to travel
- Remuneration package negotiable
The client is a market leader in energy efficiency in buildings, servicing many of the world’s leading blue chip property companies. The business has a growing global footprint with offices in London, Dubai, Kong Kong & Sydney and has ambitions to continue to grow significantly.
To help grow and deliver a number of prestigious projects in the UK they are seeking the services of a motivated, lead generating Business Development Manager to join the London-based team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will need to have a proven track record in growing a pipeline in Business to Business sales.
Key responsibilities include:
·Implementation of the company’s business plan
·Identify new business opportunities and grow a pipeline
·Work with the Head of Operations to convert the pipeline to orders
·Meet and exceed targets set for growing the pipeline and orders
·Networking with industry figures
·Establish an excellent rapport with the team, potential customers and clients.
·Work with internal/external teams in a collaborative manner to create effective proposals for clients.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in business development
- Business to Business sales experience
- Ability to grasp concepts
- Self motivated – A proven ‘self starter’ capable of operating autonomously with a passion for sales
- Sales and lead generation oriented
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills
- Experience in commercial property sector preferable
Candidates applying for this role should have a strong proven sales background in energy management, metering, facilities or property.
Please call Adrian Browning on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.