Our client is a international B2B publisher and event organizer. They are located in Chester and reporting to the Group Advertising Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for creating a well – qualified pipeline of prospective opportunities, reporting accurate sales projections on the way to negotiating and closing profitable business.
Sales will be achieved via a mix of face-to-face and telephone sales, but with some overseas travel. The roles are projected to be 75% office based, 25% external sales. You will be expected to attend international exhibitions and other industry and networking events.
You must have a tenacious, can do approach and a proven track record of exceeding targets. The ability to quickly build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital. The successful candidate will immerse themselves in their sector and act as an ambassador for the brands by promoting the products nationally and internationally, while always holding themselves to the highest standards personally and professionally.
Experience in consultative selling and objection handling is required, as is:
- Tenacity and a determination to close the sale.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire to measurably impact results.
- Excellent written and verbal communications/presentation/reporting skills.
- IT skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Web Research, Database Packages.
- Impeccable organisation across multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience of working under pressure.
- Possess strong research and analytical skill.
- Languages: A second language would be an advantage.