Our client is an exciting venture capitalist funded growing start-up. They provide enhanced due diligence services by interrogating digital data (including social media, deep and dark web) and leveraging open source intelligence (OSINT). They help their clients identify people risk, help them to screen new employees with confidence, safeguard their investments and to build reputational resilience. Their clients primarily sit across the financial services, legal, private equity and highly regulated sectors and they are keen to propel their growth into other sectors including the HR & Recruitment sector.
They have successfully onboarded many clients within the last couple of years, and they now have an immediate vacancy for a Sales Executive to join the team and propel the growth using their sound platform and case studies. They are seeking someone with boundless energy and ideas who will thrive working in a start-up environment, embrace the fast and frequent changes, and be prepared to muck in with other tasks when all hands on deck are required.
Grow revenue by promoting Neotas products and services to end clients and industry partners. The sales team will be supported by a well-organized sales function comprised of client-facing sales representatives, partnership managers, sales contractors, lead generators and marketing function.
- Generating sales via direct sales, partners and other distribution networks.
- Managing new and existing client relationships.
- Building relationships with clients and 3rd party distributors to secure new business, and generate sales and leads.
- Gather, analyse, and discuss market trends and data with colleagues and clients.
- Educating clients about the benefits of our OSINT platform.
- Attending networking events and holding seminars in order to generate leads and promote services to new and existing clients
- Self-starter, ability to work within the firm’s demanding and highly focused environment.
- Ability to plan and manage the workload to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Customer focus and the ability to both understand and exceed client requirements.
- Good verbal/written communication skills to deliver key messages in short and punchy manner.
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiatives to help drive the company growth.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity
- In-depth knowledge of client landscape.
- Using and leveraging CRM system.
- Minimum of 4 years’ face-to-face sales experience, preferably in either HR & Recruitment, Background Screening or Financial Services.
- Use of CRM system, social media platforms to generate sales and leads.
- Developing campaigns due to changes in market or regulations.
- Takes pride in work.
- Acts with integrity.
- A University degree or high standard of education is required.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.